Technology Revisited

The Mythology and Folklore course taught me a lot of useful tools/technology tips! Obviously, the most important tool was Blogger itself; I had no idea it was so easy to create a blog through a simple Gmail account. The website is easy to use, and I like it a lot. In addition, I used to use Safari as my primary browser, but switching to Chrome and also having Firefox has been really helpful because many websites work better on Chrome. (For example, the medical school application websites had specific recommendations to use Chrome and/or Firefox.) I think the Twine tool and branching stories are really cool, but I don't think I will make one myself, as it sounds really tedious. However, I will keep an open mind and try my best to learn to use some new tools this semester in Indian Epics!

(Image Info: Big Data by DARPA; Source: Wikimedia)


Comments

Popular Posts